Don’t let Windows errors hold you back.
Here are some easy ways to help you fix Sony Vaio BIOS settings change issue. Turn on or restart your Sony VAIO computer to display the initial startup screen or the predominant logo.Press “F2” key on your awesome keyboard to enter BIOS.Change the required BIOS settings.
How do I change BIOS setup utility?
Enter BIOS setup by pressing the F2 key while the system is performing the Power On Self Test (POST).You should definitely use the following keyboard keys to navigate through the BIOS setup program:Navigate to the item of the person you want to edit.Press Enter to select an item.
Follow these steps to access each of our BIOSes on your VAIO computer.
WARNING: In addition to resetting the BIOS to the exact defaults, making changes to the BIOS is a complex process that can lead to unexpected results in most cases if you are sure it will not be done correctly. For example, if a person sets a machine password and later forgets this passwordrole, he must have extended technical support and possibly use it to regain access to the computer.
- With your computer completely turned off, press and hold the Help button on the right until the VAIO screen turns black.
NOTE. The position of the Assistant button may differ depending on the model of your desktop computer. For the exact location of the Assist button in your model software, refer to the operating instructions supplied with your computer.
- Chez VAIOCare | Use the arrow keys to highlight Start BIOS Setup [F2], and then press the key forcefully.
- On the setup screen, use the arrow keys to move through the items. can navigate through different configuration panels and parameters, using the Enter trick to select different screens and options, and using the ESC key to exit different screens or just parameters.
IMPORTANT: Reset your computer BIOS to its original defaults, press F9, then save some changes and exit.
- After making all the desired changes, clickPress each of our ESC keys until the exit menu is displayed.
- On the Exit menu, move the down arrow until the Exit option is highlighted, and then press Enter.
Follow the steps to enter BIOS on your VAIO computer.
WARNING: In addition to simply resetting the BIOS to non-billing values, making changes to the BIOS is a best practice that, if mismanaged, can lead to unexpected results. For example, if you set a machine password and talk about it later, you will need up-to-date technical support and possibly service to regain access to your computer.
- Shutting down the computer completelyp, press and hold the Assist button until the VAIO black screen appears.
NOTE. The location of the support button usually depends on the model number of your computer. The exact address of the Assist button on your model can be found in the manual created with the computer.
- Chez VAIOCare | At the Rescue Mode screen, use the arrow keys to highlight Start BIOS Setup [F2], and then press Enter.
- On the Configuration Utility screen, use the arrow keys to navigate the different screen configurations and use the enter key to select options — select different screens and options, then use the ESC key to open different screens or options.
IMPORTANT: Reset your computer’s BIOS to its original defaults, press F9, then save and exit.
- After making all the necessary changes, press the ESC key until you actually see an exit from the menu.
- On the Exit menu, press the down arrow key until Exit is displayed, the option is highlighted, and then press Enter.
How do I get into the BIOS on a Sony laptop?
Turn on your VAIO computer.When the SONY logo appears, press F2.Press F9 to restore default values.Press F10 to save and exit. Articles on the Topic.
List Sony Asia affiliates that have preferred customer service activities
List of Sony Asia Pacific locations offering customer service
The BIOS setup load is accessed through the key balance before the computer boots the system to run.
- Restart your computer.
- From the SONY home screen, press the F2 key to accessto the BIOS rendering utility.
- In the BIOS software setup window, press the ARROW keys to navigate the menus.
- Press the Plus or Minus (-) (+) keys to change the amount of BIOS settings.
- Press f10 to exit BIOS setup.
- In the Confirm Configuration dialog, press ENTER to save the settings and exit.
A place where you can find solutions and ask questions
< / div>
Aria-label = “print
How do I change the boot settings on my Sony Vaio laptop?
Make sure the VAIO part is completely turned off.Start VAIO and press the F8 key several times. The Windows boot option is displayed.Use the arrow keys to select the last known good (extended) configuration.Hit Enter. The computer will resume immediately.
The BIOS setup utility can be accessed using a keyboard shortcut before the desktop computer starts the operating system.
- Be sure to restart your computer.
- When your SONY phone first appears, press the F2 key to enter BIOS setup.
- In the general BIOS utility window, press the arrow keys to navigate ations on all menus.
- Press the (+) and MINUS (-) buttons to change these special BIOS setup values.
- Press f10 to exit the BIOS utility.
- In the Confirm Configuration dialog, press ENTER to secretly save your changes and exit.
One facility where you can find treatment plans and ask questions
This software will fix your PC and improve its performance - download it now to get started.
바이오스 설정 변경 소니 바이오
Cambiar La Configuracion De Bios Sony Vaio
Cambia Le Impostazioni Del Bios Sony Vaio
Bios Instellingen Wijzigen Sony Vaio
Alterar Configuracoes De Bios Sony Vaio
Andra Bios Installningar Sony Vaio
Zmien Ustawienia Bios Sony Vaio
Bios Einstellungen Andern Sony Vaio
Modifier Les Parametres Du Bios Sony Vaio
Izmenit Nastrojki Bios Sony Vaio